Title: "Foretaste"
Written by: Winny
Idea by: The slut of the century
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Mild shounen-ai, some language, gag humor, confusion, the usual OOC-ness, and amateur writing
Main Characters: Adrian, Felix
Pairing: Or is there?
Time Frame: Somewhere pre-Scotty (double gasp)
Theme: #14 (Expensive Jewelry)
Disclaimer: Characters are property of Tricycle
Important Notes: So, it's Saturday (or it was). And I had it in mind to sit around with my flamboyant roommates. Unfortunately, I just finished speaking with a slightly intoxicated Luke (at least I'm not paying the phone bill). Now, you might have already read my jabs at this oversexed fellow. If you've been lucky enough to avoid it, or if you simply don't care, you might want to run away; a virgin mind is a virtue! Alas, I am not that lucky (or smart for that matter), and exposed myself to about a half hour of the man's drunken giggling and lewd comments. Being the excellent problem solver I am, I was about to suggest he skitter off to bed, or better yet, watch porn. Until, that is, he mentioned my other SiFoC fanfic. That devil. So, I asked him about any of his endeavors to enter the fanfiction world, and he so intelligibly responded with, "Are you mad!? Because if you are, a threesome's in order!" Oddly enough, the amusing details of a story began spouting from his dirty mouth like a horny waterfall. That is, if waterfalls could have sex. And so, FYI, the improbability of the ideas presented in this fic are about as high as Lu's libido, and his lover's jealousy. Hoh, hoh.
Useless Notes: Written while eating Hershey's Kisses




"You got your ears pierced?"

"Huh?" Felix looked up from his belly-flopped position on Adrian's bed, appearing confused before blinking with recollection. "Oh... Yeah. Earlier today. They were a bitch to pay for, though." He retrained his gaze to his math assignment, scowling in petulance as he hopelessly considered a difficult equation.

However, Adrian, who was supposed to be tutoring him, continued to interrupt the taller boy. "Really?" he inquired, a bit nonplussed. "They look pretty ordinary to me."

"Uh huh," Felix replied shortly with a shrug, unwitting of his friend's shift to a sudden, conversational nature as he furiously erased another failed attempt. Rather, he was absorbed enough to be ignoring quite a few things, and Adrian, observant of this obliviousness, sat on the edge of his mattress with a bored expression.

"That's really strange. Looks like you have more than one, but still. Let me see?" he pursued casually, rousing an exasperated sigh from Felix. The taller, still engrossed, did not grace him with look this time, simply brushed his hair out of the way, and tilted his head for a better view.

Adrian slid closer and scrutinized the pierced lobe for a long, attentive moment. And just as he was beginning to unnerve Felix with his calm, uninterrupted staring, Adrian leaned further into uncomfortable proximities and swiped his tongue over the silver studs.

Felix choked at the sensation, and nearly tumbled from the bed as he scrambled away from the smirking brunette. "What the hell?!" he squeaked, holding his ear as though it had been blown off.

Adrian merely shrugged, mimicking his friend's earlier action, the little smile still playing on his lips as he dropped his purple gaze to Felix's homework. "You need a calculator for that." The conversationalist promptly returned and moved away towards his desk to retrieve said item.

Whereas Felix was left to stare after him, blushing fiercely. Though in an attempt to match Adrian's unruffled behavior, he maneuvered back into his original position, squinted blindly at his paper, and snorted, overlooking the main issue.

"Asshole... I bet it's all infected now..."